Quality Indian IT Firms
India offers vendor sophistication, as more than 200 companies are quality accredited and serve more than three hundred Fortune 500 companies. Indian outsourcing firms meet international standards
Large Database of Quality Human Resources
The abundance of highly qualified and technically skilled English-speaking computer professionals is the key to success when it comes to IT outsourcing to India. The country churns out 75,000 IT graduates and two million English-speaking graduates every year.
Cost Effective IT Outsourcing Solutions
Substantial cost-saving can be achieved by IT outsourcing to India, as compensation packages are much lower.
Reliable, State-of-the-art Infrastructure
The comprehensive IT infrastructure makes India the most viable outsourcing option for the corporate houses worldwide. Excellent telecom, ISP and cellular networks are available across the country.There is a major Gap between personnel cost in India and any developed country. Work practices largely comply with ISO and SEI CMM standards.
Favourable Government Policies
IT is regarded as one of the top five priority industries in India. It is a part of the national agenda and policies are framed so as to obtain maximum benefit out of IT outsourcing to India.
Major initiatives taken by the Government of India :
- All policies and decisions are custom made, keeping in mind the need to achieve maximum benefit for the outsourcing industry.
- The liberalisation and deregulation initiatives support growth and integration with the global economy.
- Reduced licensing requirements to make foreign technology accessible.
- Fewer restrictions on investments.
- Growth-oriented EXIM policy that attempts to remove some of the existing procedural deterrents and anomalies that have hampered software exports.
- De-regulating the software and the ITES market even further and creating a world-class business environment, where the industry can gain momentum.
- Tax incentives to boost the IT sector.
In Conclusion, the act of shifting some internal working of the company to another for the sake of earning tax benefits and cost- benefits like skilled man-power, latest technology, reliable and secure business can be defined as Outsourcing. At NST, we ensure that our outsourcing partners get the best out of their deal by providing them with the best of skilled workmanship and accurate solutions.